COVID-19 Safety Measures
Updated: March 28, 2022
All COVID safety measures applicable to our shows are subject to health and safety considerations and may change on short notice. We sincerely thank you for supporting our efforts to keep everyone safe!
SAFETY MEASURES FOR OUR PERFORMANCES AT THE CONCORD CITY AUDITORIUM.
Until further notice, the following safety measures will apply at our Audi performances.
- Masks are optional for audience members, cast, and crew, with the exception of any unvaccinated crew member who is participating as per the medical exemption described below. (See Vaccination Requirement for Participation In Camps and Shows.) Such crew member(s) shall be required to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth while in the Auditorium building.
- Seating. Socially distanced seating has been discontinued. Audience members who find that their reserved seat is uncomfortably close to others may, with the assistance of an usher, move to an empty, unsold seat with more space around it, if one is available..
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations in the lobbies.
- Do not attend if you have symptoms, have tested positive or have had close contact with someone else who has. Patrons who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have had close contact with someone in the past 10 days who has tested positive for COVID-19 must not attend the performance. Instead, please follow current NH State health guidance regarding COVID-19 self care and contact Box Office Chair David Murdo (email@example.com) about the possibility of receiving vouchers to a future performance.
PLAYERS STUDIO COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The following policies are in effect at the Players Studio at 435 Josiah Bartlett Road, Concord, NH.
Face Coverings: Masks are optional for anyone who is up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations. All other individuals must wear a mask that completely covers the mouth and nose while inside the Studio building.
Hand Hygiene: Frequent hand washing and liberal use of hand sanitizer, available at the Studio, is encouraged.
Screening Questions: The following screening questions will be posted at the Studio entrance.
1. Do you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher that are new for you? Symptoms of COVID-19 can include:
- Fever, or feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell.
2. Have you had close contact with someone in the past 10 days who has tested positive for COVID-19 (while they were considered infectious and able to spread the virus to others)?
Note: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” because they are not considered to have exposure.
3. Have you traveled in the prior 10 days internationally (outside of the U.S., except for essential travel to/from Canada) or on a cruise ship?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO BUILDING. Instead, please follow current NH State health guidance, which is to self-isolate at home and contact your health care provider to be evaluated for testing for COVID-19.
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN CAMPS AND SHOWS
ALL SHOW AND CAMP PARTICIPANTS (INCLUDING ALL CAST AND CREW) MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF UP-TO-DATE COVID-19 VACCINATIONS AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION, WITH ONE EXCEPTION: A person who is not vaccinated on the advice of their doctor due to a medical condition or allergy, and who provides a verifying doctor’s note regarding the same, may participate in a staff/crew position that does not require regular close contact with other show participants, as for example, someone who works at the Studio constructing, painting or dressing sets, pulling props, or the like.